Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Updating to new version...

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Updating to new version...
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 20:23:34 +0000

the version tag on the installed phpgw will not change.  the .001 is on the
released package file named only.

CVS is the best way to stay up to date, and if you do the co once, you'll have
do it again for that install.  simply run `cvs -z6 update -dP` from the
phpgroupware dir and you're done.  The Stable will always be stable so ther is
no
need to wait for a tarball release to do this.  Also, it's policy that no
database
structure changes be made in the stable branch, even for service releases.

So you haven't actually had a problem, just a little confusion because the
installed version number didn't change?