Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Integration with WebDAV

From: darryl
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Integration with WebDAV
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:57:40 -0500 (CDT)

The other reality is that CVS sucks at binary files, this is a major problem
subversion claims to be better at. Having WebDAV built in is a plus. The
problem is that your probably not going to get hosted SVN at your hosting
provider because it requires some specific apache configuration. But
intranet or a box you have admin on would be cool.

-Darryl
aka Maniac