Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Integration with WebDAV

From: Adam Hull
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Integration with WebDAV
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:46:35 +0000

Re-reading David's roadmap for file management reminded me of something. If
versioning and WebDAV are planned for integration why not take advantage of
subversion instead? subversion already uses WebDAV as its interface and would
provide versioning also. This way all we would need to do is provide a web
interface for subversion. Check it out! http://subversion.tigris.org/

The subversion project is using subversion itself so it must be fairly stable.