Re: Dynamically changing remote servers list

From: Douglas A. Augusto
Subject: Re: Dynamically changing remote servers list
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 16:31:24 -0300

On 18/08/2014 at 18:42,
ChessDoter <chessdoter@gmail.com> wrote:

> apologies for late answering. Someone got me right and had an excellent
> idea. Makes me relax (and retire). Thank you. So will the documentation see
> an update to cover that technique?

Hi,

The feature that allows modifying the list of remote servers on-the-fly should
be implemented first. Please, if you think it is an important feature, vote on
it here:

Then, I could contribute with some (standalone) scripts to keep updated the
list of active/reachable remote servers.

--
Douglas A. Augusto