Re: Dynamically changing remote servers list

From: ChessDoter
Subject: Re: Dynamically changing remote servers list
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 21:21:52 +0200

Hi Rob,

good point there. In linux, people used to say: "Do one thing only and do it well." Obviously, GNU Parallel does many things combined, which makes it useable in very different use cases, but... sometimes complicated to understand, sometimes less suitable,... and the Job in question here (Dynamically changing remote servers list) is probably not parallels job by nature.