Re: Dynamically changing remote servers list

From: Rob Sargent
Subject: Re: Dynamically changing remote servers list
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 12:32:11 -0600

I have not been following this thread closely but the notion of a threaded GNU
Parallel troubles me.  I use it to distribute jobs which may or may not be
themselves multithreaded and I set --jobs according to the level of threading.
I would not want to have to consider parallel's as part of the mix (unless of
course I could force it to be single-threaded).

Sent from my iPad