paragui-users

RE: [paragui-users] re: CVS

From: Eric Ross
Subject: RE: [paragui-users] re: CVS
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:41:29 -0400 (CLT)

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, John Rainey wrote:

> The stable branch was missing expat and core so I got the rel-1-0-3 branch
> which appears to have everything in it. The Head branch was missing files
> like evenobject.cpp & .h and had other problems. I'm using visual C++ on a
> 2000 machine.

To get the latest stable, use devel-1-0.

The HEAD has some fundamental changes respect the 1.0. Look at the
examples to find out how to "port" to the new signal system, and some
others things (like the PGApp singleton). Maybe be this is your problem ?

--
Word is no doubt faster for oppressed office workers and others who just
need to throw something together and get in the post fast without worrying