paragui-users

Re: [paragui-users] CVS

From: Eric Ross
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] CVS
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:38:19 -0400 (CLT)

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, John Rainey wrote:

> What is the CVS branch labeld "stabled"? Is it beyond release 1-0-3?
> How can I get a definition of all the branches?

Currently, the devel-1-0 branch has the latest version in the stable
version. There's some rel-1-0-* tags for the last releases. If you want to
get the latest stable version, use devel-1-0.

Have fun
--
Word is no doubt faster for oppressed office workers and others who just
need to throw something together and get in the post fast without worrying