pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Seeing contents of 'Sent' postings that were never poste

From: Dave
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Seeing contents of 'Sent' postings that were never posted
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 12:38:52 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 06:17:25 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> So yeah, chalk one up to "better actually test it before posting"!  And
> thanks!  However embarrassing and disturbing it is to be found wrong like
> that, I'd a whole lot rather be disabused of my illusions, yes, even
> publicly, than to never know about them in the first place!

Knowing the vagaries of using source built (and even binary)
programmes across a number of different OSs, and the
variations in the libraries they can be built against, it
never surprises me when someone finds an issue and others
can't replicate it, so I just assumed you were right and it
was my build that was doing it wrong :-)

Oh, and as for my last post, I *meant* to say it "doesn't"
concern me.  It's not as if moving the columns around is
anything most users would ever do more than once or twice
anyway.  If the only way to order them is to remove all and
add back one at a time, then so be it :-)

--
Climate Change may be raising the sea levels, but the gene pool
seems to be drying up.