pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Seeing contents of 'Sent' postings that were never poste

From: Dave
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Seeing contents of 'Sent' postings that were never posted
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 13:28:41 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 08 Dec 2018 13:21:24 +0000, Dave wrote:

> On Sat, 08 Dec 2018 12:42:24 +0000, Maurice wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 07 Dec 2018 21:13:43 +0000, Dave wrote:
>>
>>> There should be two narrow, unlabelled columns to the left of Subject.
>>> Far left is the "read" status, next is the cache status, then Subject
>>> and the rest.
>>
>> Mmm. No sign whatsoever of any column in front of SENT's Subject...
>>
>>    (Using Linux Pan 0.140)
>>
> In  Edit --> Preferences --> Header Pane (5th tab from left)
>
> I'm not sure what the defaults are, I may have changed them, but make sure
> "State" is ticked.  Then that column will appear in the header pane and
> show the cached status of the posts.

Sorry, I meant "Action".  Having said that, I just found another
idiosyncrasy!  Adding new columns puts them at the far right and
I can't see a way to change the position.  I ended up unticking
all the columns, coming out of prefs, go back in and then add them
one at a time, in the required order, exiting and re-entering prefs
each time a column is added.  There may be a simpler way to edit
them in the pref XML file but I didn't look.

--
Climate Change may be raising the sea levels, but the gene pool
seems to be drying up.