pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: OpenSolaris?

From: Kevin Monceaux
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: OpenSolaris?
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:12:31 -0600 (CST)

Pan Fans,

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009, Kevin Monceaux wrote:

I do have one problem, however. I restored my .pan2 director from backup and it appears pan "forgot" which groups I was subscribed to and which articles I had read.

Never mind, and sorry for the unnecessary list traffic. Some of the config files contain absolute paths to files under my .pan2 directory. On Linux and FreeBSD, it was located at:

/home/dokpm0/.pan2

On OpenSolaris, it's:

/export/home/dokpm0/.pan2

I corrected the paths and all is well.