pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: OpenSolaris?

From: walt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: OpenSolaris?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 08:06:11 -0800

Kevin Monceaux wrote:
Pan Fans,

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009, Robert Marshall wrote:

I'd guess that one of the systems file has one of those names already
defined

#define ERR 1

or something. If Walt's suggestions doesn't work, I'd either undef
from the
compile line or add lines like

#undef NEED_COMPILE
#undef COMPILED
#undef ERR

before the enum line

I'll give this and the other suggestions I received a try as soon as I
can. At the moment I've switched back to Linux(Gentoo), and will
continue working with OpenSolaris under vmware for the time being until
I can successfully build more of the programs, such as Pan, that I use
regularly.

I'm inclined to think Robert's idea is more likely correct than mine,
but reformatting the way I suggested will at least get you an error
message from the compiler that may be comprehensible for a change.