pan-users

[Pan-users] Trouble with Pan and news.grc.com

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Trouble with Pan and news.grc.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 21:12:46 +0000 (UTC)

        I have posted (today or quite recently) to both grc.techtalk and
grc.techtalk.linux. Just now, I followed a suggestion (replying to a post
of mine) on one of them that I cross-post to both, with follow-ups set to
one.

        I did.

        I kept getting warnings, editing posting profiles, finding
nothing wrong, ad nauseam. Finally I told Pan to post anyway.

        It came back instantly with an assertion as bald as it was
false : "You are not allowed to post to _____."

        Whence cometh this bad craziness?? What do I do about it???