pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Is Pan still actively being developed?

From: Jack
Subject: [Pan-devel] Is Pan still actively being developed?
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 13:52:13 -0400

Good afternoon,

Gentoo Linux has declared last-rites for Pan. There have been no commits other than translations in about a year. I see some activity with Issues and MRs, but I can't really tell if there is any movement towards any of them turning into commits and a new release. I've been using Pan for years, and really like it, and would hate to need to move on, or even to have to apply patches from Issues and MRs myself. Sorry if I've missed any messages or posts about this. I'd really love to hear that things will pick up again.

Jack