openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] CRW -> EXR

From: Chris Cox
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] CRW -> EXR
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 16:22:32 -0700

At 2:21 PM -0700 5/11/05, Robert Moggach wrote:
Actions and the Batch command ARE pretty simple.

I was referring to Javascript and Applescript in the new version to build custom tools...

TIFF files are still larger than exrs... I kind of thought the same as well but didn't see quantitative results.

That's odd. With ZIP compression they should be smaller or about the same for this sort of image.

I'm looking for a solution here, not a criticism of my yet to exist workflow...

I'm trying to provide a solution, and trying to understand the problem(s).

Here's the dialog you can't skip past using batch...

That's because you're using the old EXR plugin, not the one that came with CS2 (which is designed to work with 32 bit images only, so you'll need to convert the image from 16 to 32 bit).

Chris