openexr-user

[Openexr-user] CRW -> EXR

From: Robert Moggach
Subject: [Openexr-user] CRW -> EXR
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 11:49:32 -0700

Guys...

I have 7000+ Canon RAW files from with a .CR2 extension... I need to convert them to EXRs in a timely fashion... Anyone have any ideas???

I tried Nuke with a CRW: before the sequence path to force it to use CRW as a filetype but the CR2s are slightly different... It's a standard camera raw format... I wish Photoshop CS2's new camera raw batch could export exrs.... ugh.
The other problem is Nuke and/or Shake both linearize the data and don't apply any correct camera white balance or profile curves...

Any ideas would be a huge help...

rob

––

robert moggach