openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] missings files to run win32 exrviewer?

From: paolo berto
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] missings files to run win32 exrviewer?
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 11:27:14 +0200

I had the same problem.
search in your filesystem for a file called "libmmd.dll".
I had it in the winnt/dllcache directory and in the /3dsmax dir,
if you put one of these paths in the path env var or iif you copy the file to the /openexr/bin dir it then works.

John Lai wrote:
Hi,
I've downloaded the win32 version of EXRviewer but when I tried to open it, the exrdisplay gave me a Unable to locate DLL error. Do I have to compile the source files that come with the zip file or do I have to have Visual C++ 6 or 7 installed? I've looked through the online archives and could not find an answer. Does anyone know what's wrong? Thanks. John