openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] missings files to run win32 exrviewer?

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] missings files to run win32 exrviewer?
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:26:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John,

I assume you're talking about the prebuilt win32 OpenEXR package?

I don't have that problem, but can you describe how you're trying to run
the program?  It's a command-line program.  You said "when I tried to open
it" which makes me wonder if you're trying to double-click exrdisplay from
an Explorer window, which won't work.  You need to open up a command
prompt and run it like so:

exrdisplay sample.exr

-dwh-