openexr-user

[Openexr-user] missings files to run win32 exrviewer?

From: John Lai
Subject: [Openexr-user] missings files to run win32 exrviewer?
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 23:12:42 -0400

Hi,

I've downloaded the win32 version of EXRviewer but when I tried to open it, the exrdisplay gave me a Unable to locate DLL error.  Do I have to compile the source files that come with the zip file or do I have to have Visual C++ 6 or 7 installed?  I've looked through the online archives and could not find an answer.  Does anyone know what's wrong?  Thanks.

John