Re: crufty mhn.default.sh stuff

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: crufty mhn.default.sh stuff
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 14:54:32 -0800

Ralph wrote:

> I was wondering if an empty value could be used to indicate any existing
> definition could be deleted, if doing that doesn't already have
> significant meaning.
>
>     mhshow-suffix-application/msword:

The way things are now, that would update or create an entry with
an empty but non-null value.  Most code that looks at context
entries checks for null.

I don't think that the semantic change would break anything, but
that should be checked if you (:-) want to make the change.  But
at this point, I don't see a need.