nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Comment/Uncomment feature patch

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Comment/Uncomment feature patch
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 20:13:24 +0200

On Wed, May 11, 2016, at 05:38, Mike Scalora wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 4:48 AM, Benno Schulenberg
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> > This shouldn't happen.  After an undo, the cursor should be
> > back where it was before the do.
>
> fixed.

Nice.

One little thing.  Run 'src/nano +6 README', then type:
M-3 M-3 M-3 M-3 <Down> <Up>.

The cursor is now at the start of the line instead of after
the fourth hash.  An M-3 and M-4 should, after adjusting the
cursor position, set placewewant.

I thought to have found something that couldn't be undone,
but I can't reproduce.  Even when I make a mess, it gets
fully undone and redone.  It's looking good.

Oh, and one question.  What is the advantage of having
comment "#" in several syntax files over relying on the
built-in default?

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - IMAP accessible web-mail