Re: [Monotone-devel] More authentication questions

From: K. Richard Pixley
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] More authentication questions
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:56:18 -0700

Nathaniel Smith wrote:

Once you have received information, there is a second question, of
whether you trust it or not.  This is where finer-grained permissions
come in, and has nothing to do with netsync.
Ok, so, um... what happens when a revision I trust arrives, but is derived from a revision I don't trust? What ends up in my repository?

--rich