Re: [Monotone-devel] SQLite 3.2.1 released

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] SQLite 3.2.1 released
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:51:03 -0600

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 10:52:46AM +0200, Christof Petig wrote:
>>PPS: What about the query parameter work? Should I try my luck in
>>bringing it up to date?
>

> If you like.  Was it ever established how much of a speedup it gave?

It certainly didn't seem to be dramatic, but iirc all I had done was to
re-use prepared statements, rather than having the sql parsed every
time. I hadn't done anything with the new blob api and such.

I don't expect that it would be very hard to get what was there working
again though, there haven't been a lot of changes to database.cc.

Cheers,
Derek