Re: [Monotone-devel] Tracking an "vendor branch"

From: Logan Sackette
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Tracking an "vendor branch"
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:01:02 -0700 (PDT)

Couldn't the cvsimport command be extended to support
such a feature?  may be the cvsimport command would
store cvsroot, branch, and last version imported in
the  mtn db for in initial import.  later cvsimport to
the same branch would do what it did before but now it
would know know where to start.

.v