Re: [Monotone-devel] Tracking an "vendor branch"

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Tracking an "vendor branch"
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:41:15 +0200

Nathaniel Smith wrote:

Hmm, I'd normally suggest replacing the working copy with the 3.1
source tree, then doing $ monotone ls unknown | xargs monotone add
  $ monotone ls missing | xargs monotone drop
but you may not have "xargs" available on Win32.  The next release of
monotone will let you say "--xargs=-" in this situation to get the
same effect, but 0.17 doesn't have that.  I dunno a better way to
script things on Win32.

Installing MinGW or Cygwin would be one option.  Another would be:

C:\workingdir> for %a in (monotone ls unknown) do monotone add %a
C:\workingdir> for %a in (monotone ls missing) do monotone drop %a

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.