Re: [Monotone-devel] Building a notifier for use on a server. Feature re

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Building a notifier for use on a server. Feature request.
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 07:56:33 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:14:17 -0800, Nathaniel Smith
<address@hidden> said:

njs> On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 12:25:10PM +0100, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
wrote:
njs> > Another solution, if that would be interesting for other purposes as
njs> > well, would be to have a monotone command to output all the possible
njs> > tracks between two nodes.  The output could for example look like this
njs> > (taken from the last few revisions of monotone):
njs>
njs> I'm not quite following what one wants this command for?  How are you
njs> thinking to use the output?

Quite simply by making diffs between each pair of revisions in each
track, and also display each track as part of the message, possibly
with a point showing between what revisions the diff is.  Oh, and
along with other data, like tags, branch name, yada, yada, yada...
That's actually the really easy part.

Cheers,
Richard

-----