Re: cross compile to MacOS

From: Zach Bacon
Subject: Re: cross compile to MacOS
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 17:40:17 -0500

So let's get this straight, mingw-64 more or less makes a version of the windows SDK to use with clang/gcc (gcc in mxe's case) they painstakingly write these headers by hand, as of at the moment, there is no project that does that for macOS.

On Mon., Nov. 30, 2020, 4:54 p.m. Valerio Messina, <efa@iol.it> wrote:
Il 30/11/20 alle 15:11, Zach Bacon ha scritto:
> Because the SDK contains all the headers necessary to compile software
> and in this case to have gcc/clang target macOS

when I use MXE to generate for Windows, I think all the headers come
from MXE/mingw itself not from Microsoft, or not?

--
Valerio