Re: cross compile to MacOS

From: Kjetil Matheussen
Subject: Re: cross compile to MacOS
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 15:26:29 +0100

I'm using MXE to cross-compile for Windows, and osxcross to
cross-compile for macos. It works just fine. I don't understand why it
is a problem that you need a real mac in order to get access to the
SDK, since you need a real mac to test your software anyway. Not
testing your software is probably pointless for almost all non-trivial
software that you plan to cross-compile.