Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] master make ocaml-lablgtk2, sdl_image, sdl_mi

From: Guhl Peter
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] master make ocaml-lablgtk2, sdl_image, sdl_mixer, sdl_net, sdl_ttf
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 16:54:23 +0200

Hello

> Von: Tony Theodore [mailto:address@hidden
> Gesendet: Sonntag, 26. Mai 2013 09:59

> make -k

I did this and the 4 packets named in the (changed) topic did not build.
Logs for the sdl-Packets
are attached. All 4 fail because a path is wrong and winresrc.h can't be
found. Even though it's
available in mxe/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/include/winresrc.h.

I tried to fix it quick and dirty by adding a symlink to winresrc.h from
mxe/usr/include/ but apparently
that directory isn't in the relevant path variable too. I'm sure you
know where to fix that problem; seems
not to be one of the hard ones.

Regards
   Peter