Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] nsis 2.46 build fails (util.h patch) (now oca

From: William
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] nsis 2.46 build fails (util.h patch) (now ocaml-lablgtk2)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 23:51:37 +0200

Hello,
I understand that Peter tries to compile the whole mxe on its platform (slax). However, it fails at ocaml.
From the log I see, the error comes from the "flexdll" tool, which comes from package "ocaml-flexdll". So it would be worth trying the patch on "ocaml-native" which is used to generate ocaml-flexdll ?
I don't know I to help with this problem otherwise. Maybe reporting to flexdll (Alan frish) ?
By the way, you wouldn't miss a lot by not being able to compile ocaml packages...
Best regards,
William