[Mingw-cross-env-list] Illegal SSE instruction (was: Xerces library prob

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Illegal SSE instruction (was: Xerces library problem)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:17:34 +0200

tek <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Everything works now (attached patch).
>
> I tested it with:
>
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/file/249a63832bc8/src/xerces-test.cpp
>
> There was an "illegal instruction" deep inside the
> XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize() call. It appeared to be that my target
> CPU lacked support for SSE2 instruction set.

Thanks for the contribution! I just included it:
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/a98b5ebc4719

Note that I usually give credit to all contributors, even
on small patches. However, I can't give proper credit to an
anonymous / pseudonymous contribution.

So if you don't mind, just keep it that way and everything is fine.
However, if you'd like to get credit for your work, please consider
contributing under your real name.

Greets,

Administrator
NotJustHosting GbR