Re: [GMG-Devel] RTL alignment

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] RTL alignment
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 17:13:26 -0600

address@hidden writes:

>> Translation and advice itself would help, but additionally, do you
>> have any experience working with git, or doing any coding work? We
>> could really use assistance from someone who has direct knowledge and
>> experience!
>>

> I can suggest to play with CSS stylesheets and see what is to be
> modified and what is not, but I can not offer much in Python
> programming, yet.

Great!

We can use help even without you knowing how to do python stuff.  If you
can point out how and where MediaGoblin should decide to set certain CSS
properties depending on LTR/RTL stuff, and give us the base pieces for
that in CSS, I or another contributor could set up the rest... the
python end should not be hard.

Thanks very much! :)
 - Chris