Re: [GMG-Devel] RTL alignment

From: Genghis Khan
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] RTL alignment
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 08:25:42 +0100

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:52:07 -0600
Christopher Allan Webber <address@hidden> wrote:

> Heya GK,
>
> You may have seen:
> https://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/220

This ticket was created over two years ago; at least, it is a known
issue.

> Sadly we haven't had as much progress with this as we'd like. We
> could use someone who has personal experience and expertise. If
> you're interested in helping, I think it would be most welcome.

Thank you, ans thank you for reference. I am very delighted to see
that Osama Khalid is also involved.

> Translation and advice itself would help, but additionally, do you
> have any experience working with git, or doing any coding work? We
> could really use assistance from someone who has direct knowledge and
> experience!

I can suggest to play with CSS stylesheets and see what is to be
modified and what is not, but I can not offer much in Python
programming, yet.

> Feel free to ping me on IRC, I'm paroneayea in #mediagoblin on
> irc.freenode.net

Noted. Thank you!

--
Defending the constitution is expensive!
Help Lavabit.com by donating to the Lavabit Legal Defense Fund