Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin 0.6.0 code freeze!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin 0.6.0 code freeze!
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:53:17 -0600

Hm, I don't think we have such a server right now, but we should have
one.  We used to have something similar...

I have put it on my list of things to look into.  Unfortunately we are
strapped for resources and at present it is hard to put time into this.
If a volunteer were willing to help run such a server, that would be
really great.

 - Chris