lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Lynx colors

From: Arthur Alinovi
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx colors
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 18:59:47 -0400

I would like to set lynx to display only 2 colors - black text on a white (or light grey) background. This is similar to how I have my terminal set up (I use st from suckless.org).

In lynx.cfg I've experimented with assumed_colors and default_colors but nothing seems to work. I've also tried the -nocolor switch but that give the opposite of what I want.

I would appreciate any suggestions or advice.

Thanks