lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Delays over WiFi

From: Mortimer76
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Delays over WiFi
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 06:15:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sergio, thanks for your help. I will check that.
As far as I remember in my application I do not really wait for an ACK after sending the header. The content is sent directly after the header without actively waiting for the response. But maybe that happens in the background automatically when I send data 2 times with lwip send method.
Is there a chance to reduce some timeouts in lwipopts.h so that my app would react on possible lost telegram earlier and not just after 5 seconds?

Marco