lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Delays over WiFi

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Delays over WiFi
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 10:29:51 -0300

You could trim your memory, there are some threads on this on the list, I suggest you search for them.
However, what needs to be optimized is your application.
Check the examples on the contrib tree, you should check for TCP buffer room and fill it as much as possible. Your TCP_MSS is 536, that means you could easily send (at least) that many bytes without waiting for an ACK, but you are stopping at the CRLFCRLF after the header (250 bytes) and waiting for an ACK before sending the content (14 bytes). If you need more help on this, I suggest you rename the thread to something including 'socket' and perhaps 'performance optimization' or something like that. It is good practice to keep a [was: ...] tag (or am I too old?)