lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Delays over WiFi

From: Mortimer76
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Delays over WiFi
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 06:05:29 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sergio,

I modified my application to send the complete response (header  + content)
within one lwIp send call.

Now it takes only 20ms for a complete post operation from client over the
server and back again to the client. Before it was about 200ms.

Thanks for that tip!!!

But I still have sometimes those delays that might be a result of lost
telegrams.

Is there a chance to reduce those delays by changing timeouts in lwipopts.h
so that my app would react on possible lost telegram earlier and not just
after 5 seconds?

Marco