lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] stm32f107 lwip freeRTOS compile problem

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] stm32f107 lwip freeRTOS compile problem
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 09:50:20 -0300

lwIP needs you to provide some time base.
That depends on you using NO_SYS=1 (usually bare metal) or NO_SYS=0 (OS
underneath).
The fact that you are getting the linker to signal a missing file is an
indication that you are missing part of what lwIP expects, according to
the way you configured it.
I ported to bare metal (NO_SYS=1) so I can't help you with FreeRTOS, you
can check out the wiki or the already running FreeRTOS ports around.
The wiki is at wikia: http://lwip.wikia.com/

PS: Search the list, I think this has been answered before.