lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] stm32f107 lwip freeRTOS compile problem

From: Erkan Ersoy
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] stm32f107 lwip freeRTOS compile problem
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 13:11:19 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you
I solved the problem. there is a timers.c file both for FreeRTOS and lwip I needded to change lwip timers to lwip_timers.c (and h of course) and update references.

But now i have more problems I need proper stm32_arch, sys_arch and ethernetif file. (For not-HAL drivers). It seems no example for that anywhere.