lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] stm32f107 lwip freeRTOS compile problem

From: Erkan Ersoy
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] stm32f107 lwip freeRTOS compile problem
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 15:06:41 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks again

I've already have working raw api setting. I have web interface for settings and some uart to ethernet interface was working fine together. But I needed to use write web client for some project and i begin to have problems. So I've learned core isnt thread safe or something so I am struggling to change my setting to freeRTOS. I think it will help implement future projects  easier.

I miss wrote the file. It is stm32_eth.c is a ethernet driver for stm32 sorry for that . Still I ahve lots of compile problems I include files and things but after awhile it feels like it should be implemeted easily I am doing something wrong and start to search other files.

I will check those again

Thank you for your help