lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] 1.3.0

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] 1.3.0
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 13:25:12 +0000

On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 12:49 +0000, Kieran Mansley wrote:

> I'll go through the list of bugs that are preventing 1.3.0 and see if
> any can be postponed, but I'm sure there will still be some, so we're
> not quite there yet.  Any help to fix these remaining bugs would be much
> appreciated.  Part of the problem in managing an open source project
> like this is some bugs just get ignored because you're relying on
> volunteers, and people quite rightly do the fun, interesting, and things
> that affect them first.

OK, I've done this, and there are no tasks gating 1.3.0 (those that were
I've deemed sufficiently done to allow 1.3.0 out) but 5 bugs.  3 of
these bugs are assigned to me (oh dear) so looks like I'll have to find
some time!

To make it easier to see what's required for 1.3.0 I've add a
"PlannedRelease" query form.  On the bugs or tasks list pages on
savannah if you select "Display Criteria" near the top of the page you
can now choose the PlannedRelease format which will make browsing that
easier.

Kieran