lout-users

Re: Lout website

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Re: Lout website
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:00:48 +0200

Le mardi, 29 juil 2003, à 20:12 Europe/Paris, Greg A. Woods a écrit :

I'm still willing and able to host the mailing list using GNU Mailman.

I can also support the purchase of and host DNS for a vanity domain such
as "lout.info" or whatever if anyone thinks that's worthwhile (my
company is an OpenSRS reseller so I can buy at the wholesale rate).

This would be a good idea, both for the mailman list and a lout.info (or lout.org) website. When could you get it ready ?

 -- Sébastien

--
«On ne boit pas du vin avec un CheeseBurger dans les mains.»
<http://www.type-z.org>                   -- Zoé D. on houtskool