lout-users

Re: Lout website

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Re: Lout website
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:01:05 +0200

Le mercredi, 30 juil 2003, à 09:23 Europe/Paris, Ludovic Courtès a écrit :

*  ligatures seem to be broken (e.g. something like `fi' produces
   overlapping letters followed by a white space);

I sent a bug report a bunch of months ago to the GS team and this bug is now fixed, at least in the version I am using (AFPL GS 8.00).

Cheers,

 -- Sébastien

--
«children are innocent / a teenager's fucked up in the head /
adults are even more fucked up / and elderlies are like children»