[Linphone-users] How to control linphonec with other aplication? pipes?

From: Samuel Ayet San Andres
Subject: [Linphone-users] How to control linphonec with other aplication? pipes?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:29:50 +0200

Hello all,

I need to control linphonec (just like typing in the console) from other
aplication. I think "pipes are the solution" and that´s what I try. just in the
shell I use a PIPE to comunicate with both applications (linphonec and my
application) redirecting the file descriptors of stdin and stdout properly for
the comunication (My App redirected output to the pipe and redirecting input of
linphonec to the pipe). So i try this and don´t work, it seems like redirecting
the input of linphonec is not as easy as it seems. Could someone help me? Is
there any oher way of controlling (just simulate that someone is tipyng) from
other application?

Many Thanks

Samuel