Re: [Linphone-users] How to control linphonec with other aplication? pip

From: Samuel Ayet San Andres
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] How to control linphonec with other aplication? pipes?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:33:04 +0200

Hi DEBNO,

I´m using 2.0.1 that comes with uClinux for embedded devices, so I will try with
your way. I don´t know exactly where to do this changes (replace readline) in
the source code of linphonec and then use a socket. Could you please send me
your linphonec wich reads from socket instead of using readline or explain me
where I have to change readline?

Thanks for all!

Samuel