Re: [Linphone-users] How to control linphonec with other aplication? pip

From: Luca Olivetti
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] How to control linphonec with other aplication? pipes?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:06:30 +0200

En/na Samuel Ayet San Andres ha escrit:
> yeaphone... I don´t know if I explain ok... I will try to use linphone
> interfacing the console (linphonec), and if i can´t, i will use the linphone
> core api like in yeaphone...

The complete interface to control it from the command line was
introduced *after* 1.7.1, so either you use 2.0.x or you get 1.7.1 and
apply my patch
http://ventoso.org/luca/topcombutler4012/FILES/linphonec.patch

This patch adds a parameter '-S' so that linphonec generates easily
parseable messages.

Bye
--
Luca