Re: [Linphone-developers] Info SDK LinPhone

From: Phelan, Tom
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Info SDK LinPhone
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 10:08:14 -0700

Hi Elisa,

Trying to build the sample application in that download -- LinphoneWrapper.cs and liblinphone-sdk.aar seem to be missing. The project expects them to be there, but they aren't. Also, liblinphone-sdk.aar is expected in a different place than I think of as normal -- in Liblinphone rather than Liblinphone/Jars. Here's what my Visual Studio Solution looks like:
Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 10.05.54 AM.png

Tom P.