[Linphone-developers] Info SDK LinPhone

From: Ing. Danilo Perfetti
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Info SDK LinPhone
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 12:38:01 +0100

Good morning,
recently I've received a customer request, new to me, who would like to integrate VoIP technology in his mobile app (Android/iOS) for app-to-app calls. Perhaps even the ability to make desktop calls to app.

I'm trying to evaluate whether it is better to develop the code natively or whether to use an external multi platform library.
While searching for external SDKs, I came across your site and I would like to know first of all the costs to be incurred to use your library.

Also I would have some questions to ask you:

I imagine that, as for the main apps that offer voice/video voip services for example telegram, regardless of the use of the native or external library, it will still be necessary to create a SIP account for each user, using the simplest method that usually provides:
1) entering the phone number;
2) entering of the telephone number confirmation code, received by SMS;
3) entering a name, nickname (optional);
Is it correct?

Using your external library, can this sequence of screens for account creation run via an intent and can they be customized?

Thanks for taking the time and see you soon,
Danilo.