Cannot get clef and time on first measure

From: Steven A. Falco
Subject: Cannot get clef and time on first measure
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 09:49:08 -0400

I have entered the attached music.  So far, I have not been able to get the
clef or time signature to print on the first measure.

I can get the clef in the middle of the first measure by adding "\set Staff.forceClef =
##t" right after the first grace note in the "intro_part", but that doesn't work if
I put it in front of the first grace note.

Also, I have not been able to get the time signature to print.

I'm guessing this is because of the way I'm including the "intro_part", but I'm
not sure how else to include it.

I also had to add a rest at line 68, because otherwise, the "outro_part" starts inside
the repeat of the "melody_part".

If anyone can suggest a better way to structure this, I'd appreciate it.

        Thanks,
        Steve